TERMS & CONDITIONS
When purchasing a ticket to A WEEKEND WITH, you are agreeing to comply with all rules, regulations, terms and conditions of the event including but not limited to:
1. Tickets are sold or given, and admission to the Festival is granted on the condition that the holder is bound by the terms and conditions and any other rules and regulations notified by the event organiser via its official website: www.aweekendwith.com.au
2. Entry to A WEEKEND WITH will be granted upon the presentation of a bar-coded event ticket. All tickets sales are final and binding.
A WEEKEND WITH will not replace lost, destroyed, damaged or stolen tickets. A WEEKEND WITH will not be required to refund any ticket purchases whatsoever under any circumstances. Tickets are non transferable and are not for resale and unlawful resale is grounds for for seizure or cancellation of tickets.
3. A WEEKEND WITH is an 18 years and over event. Patrons must have their Proof of Age Card, Driver’s License or other official ID to enter the Festival, or may be refused entry to the Festival. The Promoter reserves the right to evict any underage person (or persons unable to provide proof of age ID).
4. Upon arriving at A WEEKEND WITH, you will be given a wristband. This wristband is to be worn at all time on the festival site - failure to do so may result in eviction from the festival site. Wristbands removed or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Damaged or defaced event tickets will not be accepted.
5. A WEEKEND WITH reserves the right to enforce ticket purchase limits and cancel any tickets obtained above said limits by any one customer.
6. A WEEKEND WITH reserves the right to cancel the event at any time due to a Force Majeure Event, which in the Promoter’s sole discretion makes it logistically impossible to continue to operate the Festival. “Force Majeure Event” shall mean anything outside the Promoter’s reasonable control, including without limitation, fire, bad weather, damage to Festival Site caused by bad weather, rain, flood, drought, storm, lightning, act of god, explosion, sabotage, accident, labour dispute, council or police rulings or war. In such circumstances, the Promoter will not be liable for any damage, compensation, loss or expenses resulting from the Festival being cancelled, postponed, relocated or changed. If a refund is made by the Promoter the patron will receive a full refund of the ticket price excluding booking fee. The Promoter will endeavour to provide the refund within 10 business days. Request for refunds must be made within 4 weeks of the cancellation of the festival.
7. A WEEKEND WITH reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, the date of the event (without prior notification) and deny admission to the event with reasonable cause. In the event of any such change, refunds will not be available.
8. There will be no refund on any unused portion of tickets if you or your invitees are asked or forced to leave for any of the reasons set out in these terms or conditions or if an attendee decides not to attend any part of the event.
9. A WEEKEND WITH will not use or disclose your personal information given at the time of purchase without consent.
10. You are responsible for checking all event information and ensuring you have purchased the right ticket for the right Festival date. No refunds will be processed for patrons who have mistakenly purchased a ticket to the wrong event or made some other error in connection with their ticket purchase. Be sure to check the Festival website (www.aweekendwith.com.au) for prohibited items and other entry guidelines.
11. Ticket purchases agree to subscribe to the A WEEKEND WITH mailing list. This will only be used for updates, or affiliated events and will not be given to third parties.
1. When on the premises of the Festival all patrons must follow the reasonable directions of Festival staff as required or face ejection from the Festival premises.
2. You must ensure that you and your party act in an orderly manner when attending the event. We may refuse entry or evict you if you or any of your party are behaving in a disorderly, anti-social, offensive or inappropriately. Please treat your fellow Festival goers the way you would like to be treated.
3. A WEEKEND WITH reserves the right to evict patrons who disobey or break Responsible Service of alcohol legislation.
4. You are not permitted to bring to the Festival any illegal, dangerous or hazardous materials or anything that could potentially cause harm to the Festival Site or others.
5. The possession, sale or use of illegal drugs or illicit substances is strictly prohibited, any ticket holder found with such substances in their possession will be refused entry, removed from the Festival Site and/or reported to local authorities.
6. A WEEKEND WITH cares for the environment and community. Please be respectful and obey rules pertaining to rubbish, recycling, smoking, water use etc.
7. The services provided by A WEEKEND WITH will be rendered with due care and skill to the extent required by section 74 of the Trade Practices Act 1974 and applicable similar State legislation. Apart from such statutory liability, the Promoter and the owner and or lessee of the venue will not be liable or responsible for any damage or loss suffered or incurred by you when you enter or are on the Festival premises whether caused by the negligence of the Promoter or that owner or lessee or otherwise, whether arising in tort, contract, bailment or otherwise – all such injury loss or damage to person or property is at your own risk. The Promoter will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage suffered by any person entering the Site (including but not limited to liability for any injury, loss or damage caused by the negligence of the Festival or its employees or agents or Force Majeure). All patrons release The Promoter (and their respective executive members, directors, officers, employees, volunteers, contractors or agents) from any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury, death, economic loss or consequential loss for any default, failure or negligence (to the extent permitted by law) in relation to entry to and presence on the Site. You agree to indemnify the Promoter and the owner or lessee of the venue against any loss or damage it may suffer arising out of your general negligence or breach of these terms and conditions.
8. Professional audio or visual recordings of A WEEKEND WITH are prohibited without authorised media accreditation. Still cameras (not professional) are permitted but images may only be used for private purposes and not public display unless the consent of A WEEKEND WITH is provided.
9. You must remain within set Festival boundaries. Persons found outside the boundaries will be considered trespassers and subject to prosecution.
10. You must observe Festival arrival and departure times, as posted on Festival website.
11. A TOTAL FIRE BAN is in operation for the entire duration of A WEEKEND WITH. No naked flames, campfires, BBQ’s, candles or gas stoves are allowed.
12. You acknowledge and agree the land the Festival is staged on is an inherently dangerous place that may contain various obstacles, risks and dangers, both known and unknown, natural and man made which may result in loss or damage to your property; personal injury or even death. Knowing this to be the case, if you choose to attend the Festival, you agree that you do so at your own risk, waiving and foregoing all rights to make claims against the Promoter for any loss or injury you may suffer there.
1. Patrons consent to be included in film and sound recordings of A WEEKEND WITH and for these recordings to be used by the event organiser or Promoter in any medium or context without further authorisation by, or compensation to, you.
2. It may be a condition of entry to the event that a search of person and/or their possessions be required at the time of entry to the venue in order to ensure the safety of the patrons and compliance with the conditions of the event permit such as in regards to the restrictions on glass. If you do not consent to such searches, you may be denied entry to the Site.